CV2500 100/70V Energy Efficient Digital Amp 2x500W 2U
Cloud Electronics, UK introduces its new range of energy efficient, class-leading amplifiers with the introduction of its new CV-Series digital multi-channel digital 70/100v amplifiers.
All models in the CV-Digital series offer a total power output capability of 1KW, shared across the amplifier channels. This flexible approach allows a single, multi-channel amplifier, to drive loudspeaker systems differing in load size, in different areas of a building or venue, whilst optimising overall power output capability.
The new CV-Digital series amplifiers have been designed to be Energy Star compliant. Automatic Power Down, triggered if an input signal is not detected for thirty minutes, reduces power consumption to just 2.5 watts. Remote control of the power down state is available via an external contact closure.
A full suite of user configurable DSP functionality is on-board the CV-Digital series, which includes input routing, multi-band parametric room and speaker optimisation EQ, output level control and limiting, and 1.5s of assignable delay. Amplifiers can be easily set up for multi-channel or parallel channel operation and bi-amping, with full control of crossover parameters.
Providing the same DSP power as the normal amplifier channels, the auxiliary outputs can be configured as traditional slave outputs, or used as independent signal processing and routing channels.
The CV-Digital series amplifiers are compatible with standard Cloud RL Series remote level control plates. DSP parameters are accessible via RS-232 and Ethernet, for interfacing to third-party control systems including Crestron, AMX, Control4 etc. A 3-way GPIO port can be configured for external master mute and fault condition signalisation.
- CV2500 100/70V Energy Efficient Digital Amplifier
- Total power output capability of 1KW
- Energy Star compliant
- Automatic Power Down
- Configurable DSP functionality
- Can be easily set up for multi-channel or parallel channel operation
- Compatible with standard Cloud RL Series remote level control plates
- Output Power: Total output power 1 kW, all channels1
- Output Voltage: 70 V or 100 V (rms)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-0.5 dB
- High Pass Filter:
- -3 dB @ 65 Hz via rear panel switches
- -3 dB @ 20 Hz to 20 kHz via DSP configuration
- Distortion: 0.03%THD @1 kHz, 1 dB below rated output
- Noise: -94 dB, 22 Hz to 22 kHz
- < -90 dB @1 kHz, -82 dB @10 kHz adjacent channels
- <-107 dB @1 kHz, -93 dB @10 kHz non-adjacent channels
- All tested with 125 W load
- Connectors: 3-pole 3.5 mm-pitch plug-in screw-terminal connectors
- Sensitivity: 0 dBu (0.775 Vrms)
- Input Impedance: 10 kohms (balanced); 5 kohms (unbalanced)
- Output connectors: 2-pole 5 mm-pitch plug-in screw-terminal connectors
- Remote level control connectors:
- 3-pole 5 mm-pitch plug-in screw-terminal connectors
- Compatible with Cloud RL Series remote control plates
- Power input: 85 to 264 V AC, 40 to 60 Hz
- Mains protection: Class 3T 250 V fuse, 20 x 5 mm, rating T8A
- Amplifier Protection:
- Thermal monitoring
- Switch-on delay
- Status Indicators: Power applied, Protection active, Signal peak, and Signal present
- Cooling: Variable speed fan
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 88mm
- Width: 482.6mm
- Depth: 381.8mm
- Weight: 6.86kg