The Numark NS4FX 4-Deck Professional DJ Controller is designed from the ground up for creative mixing, providing you with four channels and a togglable FX section and a multicolour display. This feature-heavy DJ controller features everything you need to mix and scratch, with four independent channels, with each channel featuring a 3-band EQ and high/low filtering.
Smooth and tactile, the capacitive-touch jog wheels allow you to mix/scratch with maximum precision, complete with layer buttons on each deck allowing you to expand to four decks in total. Get creative with your mixing using the dedicated loop sections and eight performance pads (on each deck). You can create massive build-ups and smooth transitions using a combination of each. The NS4FX provides the perfect balance between creative mixing and studio-grade sound quality.Invite a guest vocalist or MC to host your set using one of the two microphone inputs available. The front panel mic input features both volume and tone controls, perfect for getting the sound you want. The Numark NS4FX also includes Serato DJ Lite software, allowing you to start mixing with all four channels straight out of the box.
Take the leap to the next level
Perfect for those looking to upgrade their current DJ controller, the NS4FX provides you with all the tools and controls you’ll need to take your mixing/scratching to the next level. At the heart of the NS4FX DJ Controller are 6-inch capacitive-touch jog wheels. The premium quality jog wheels have been fine-tuned and calibrated to deliver the utmost precision and accuracy, tracking every nuance of your movement. In the middle of the jog wheels are crisp LED displays that provide vital information such as track position, BPM, time and pitch range.
Each of the hardware decks features a ‘Layer’ button which allows you to utilise up to four channels as opposed to the two hardware channels. The additional two channels are created by the DJ software, allowing you to amaze the crowd with epic four-deck mixes. The layer button makes it quick and easy to switch between the decks so you can make on-the-fly adjustments.
Unleash your creativity
Designed from the ground up for creative mixing, the NS4FX is jam-packed with tools and features to redefine your mixing style. The loop sections feature multipliers, allowing you to quickly generate loops and create build-ups and transitions. Each deck also features high/low-cut filters which can also be used to dial-in massive drops and transitions. The comprehensive FX section allows you to access and launch up to 6 software effects, triggered by the paddle toggle switches. Hardware controls are also available for the wet/dry mix and beat division when it comes to adding effects.
Trigger samples, incorporate sound FX, finger-drum, or create live remixes using the eight performance pads on each deck. Each channel also has pad mode selection buttons so you can toggle between the various modes with a single touch. Additionally, crossfader assignment switches allow you to customise and calibrate the performance of the NS4FX.
Professional-grade sound quality
With a wide range of connectivity on hand, the NS4FX allows you to connect with a wide range of external audio gear. The balanced XLR outputs provide studio-grade 24-bit audio quality, capturing every subtle detail whilst you mix with incredible sonic accuracy. The result is an immersive sound and improved audio performance when compared to other DJ controllers out there. An RCA booth output (with dedicated control). Want to invite another artist into the mix? There are two microphone inputs available, with the front-panel connection featuring both volume and tone control. You can even livestream using the summed microphone/main output audio over USB.
Serato DJ Pro ready
The NS4FX comes complete with a copy of Serato DJ Lite so you can enjoy four-channel mixing straight out of the box. The controller is fully mapped and ready to use with Serato DJ Pro should you want to upgrade to a fully-fledge mixing experience. Not only that, but the NS4FX is also compatible with both Virtual DJ and Algoriddim djay Pro AI.
- Four-channel DJ controller
- Dedicated volume faders
- Filter knob on each channel
- 6-inch capacitive-touch jog wheels with multicolour display
- Layer button allows you to control up to four software decks
- Dedicated loop sections with multiplier controls
- FX section with six selection buttons, parameter controls and two toggle switches
- Crossfader assignment switches on each channel
- Long pitch faders with pitch bend buttons
- Eight performance pads with pad mode selection buttons – ideal for sampling, triggering sounds and finger-drumming
- Dedicated Sync, Cue/Stop, Play/Pause buttons
- Three-band EQ on each deck
- Studio-quality 24-bit audio fidelity
- RCA booth output
- Front-panel 1/4-inch microphone input with volume and tone controls for shaping your sound
- Additional rear 1/4-inch microphone input with controls – ideal for working with MCs and vocalists
- 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch headphone output jacks
- 2 x XLR balanced outputs
- 1 x RCA stereo output
- 1 x 1/4-inch (6.35mm) TRS headphone output
- 1 x 1/8-inch (3.5mm) TRS headphone output
- 1 x RCA stereo input
- 2 x 1/4-inch (6.35mm) TS microphone input
- Power: via power adapter (DC 12V, 2.0 A)
- Audio: 44.1kHz, 24-bit
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 59.7 x 27.4 x 6.1cm (23.5 x 10.8 x 2.4 inches)
- Weight: 3.0 kg (6.6 lbs.)