Powerful, detailed and rugged. The Electro-Voice ND76S Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone delivers a truly outstanding performance for a huge variety of vocal applications. This versatile all-round vocal microphone features a large-diaphragm dynamic cardioid capsule with 4-point suspension shock-mounting.
The inclusion of a tuned pneumatic pump helps eliminate handling noise and mechanical vibrations. Ensure incredible detail with a rich, clear and balanced sound thanks to the premium large-diaphragm. The ND76S features a convenient ON/OFF switch for easily muting and unmuting your microphone during performances or recordings.
The ND76S is constructed with a robust die-cast zinc handle with a dent-resistant Memraflex grille. The capsule also contains a hydrophobic cloth membrane, preventing moisture and debris from reaching the diaphragm and causing potential damage. The ND76S is the ultimate choice for live vocal applications.
Electro-Voice ND76S Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone
ND series microphones
Electro-Voice are titans for their innovative, iconic designs and the ND series of microphones are in a league of their own. The ND series consists of eight premium quality microphones. With four designed specifically for instruments and another four for vocals. Each one provides you with a host of professional features.
The ND Series are just as comfortable in studio as they are on the road, providing you with exceptional control and consistency. Each of the dynamic and condenser microphones feature high performance capsule designs. You’ll receive instant, record-ready results thanks to their high-quality build, designed to overcome the vigors of live and studio performances.
- ND76S Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone
- Gig Bag
- Stand Clip
- Euro-Thread Adapter
- Extremely versatile vocal microphone
- Equipped with a convenient ON/OFF switch
- Crisp, clear, and balanced sound
- Large-diaphragm dynamic capsule
- Rich and detailed frequency response
- Superior isolation from sound on stage
- 4-point suspension shock-mounted capsule
- Tuned pneumatic pump at the capsule base
- Superior handling noise and mechanical vibration reduction
- Humbucking coil prevents line hum and electromagnetic interference
- Robust die-cast zinc handle and dent-resistant memraflex grille
- Hydrophobic cloth membrane prevents moisture and debris reaching the diaphragm
- Microphone Element: Dynamic neodynium magnet structure
- Frequency Response:
- Close: 30Hz – 17kHz
- Far: 70Hz – 17kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity (Open Circuit Voltage at 1kHz): 2.4mV/Pascal
- Maximum SPL: >140dB
- Polarity: Pin-2 positive, reference to pin 3 with positive pressure on diaphragm
- Impedance: 350 Ohms balanced (low-z)
- Microphone Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: Black Polyurethane paint
- Zinc die-cast handle
- Memraflex grille screen
- Length: 182.5mm / 7.2”
- Diameter: 50.5mm / 2”
- Shank: 24.3mm / 0.96”
- Weight: 323g / 11.4 oz.