The Soundcraft Signature 12 is a mixer with studio-grade preamps and EQ, packing professional audio into a small, convenient package. Bring analog character and digital versatility together in your studio or on your live stage. A Lexicon effects processor is included in every Signature 12, making great mixes a breeze.
It might be an analog mixer, but the Signature 12 communicates in digital languages too. An integrated two-in-two-out USB interface and included copy of Ableton Live 10 Lite make recording your mixes to a computer as easy as can be. The Signature 12 inherits a legacy of stunning analog components which Soundcraft’s built for decades.
Ultra low-noise preamps
The included Ghost preamps are aptly named. They are so low noise you might not even notice they are there. The result? Immaculate sound time and time again. Such high quality preamps on such a small mixer almost have to be heard to be believed – but these are ghosts you should believe in.
EQ doesn’t have to just be a corrective tool. Soundcraft’s Sapphyre Assymetric EQ helps to give your sound a musicality and character which other equalisers can’t achieve. Give your mix the character it deserves. The Soundcraft Signature 12 doesn’t compromise by limiting the EQ to one or two channels either – you can add the classic British EQ to every single input.
Flexible monitoring for any application
Each of the three AUX buses is switchable from pre to post fader. Each input channel can be routed to the master out and the two available sub-groups. This gives you total control of your monitoring or external effects sends. There’s no need to be limited to one monitor mix. Ensembles of any size will benefit from the flexibility of the Signature 12’s routing.
“They deliver ultra-low noise: at low levels, I found myself relying on the LEDs to show the mixer was actually on as I could hear so little noise. “ musictech.net
- High-Performance 12-input small format analog mixer with onboard effects
- Iconic Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft® Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon® Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx® Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- 2-in/2-out USB audio playback and recording
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft® GB Series audio routing
- Smooth premium-quality faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
- Channels: 12
- Soundcraft® Ghost Preamps: 8
- Soundcraft® Sapphyre EQ: 3-band (1 band of swept mids)
- dbx® Limiters on inputs: 2
- Lexicon® Effects: Single Engine
- USB Interface: 2-in/2-out
- Auxes: 3
- Subgroups: 2 mono/1 stereo
- Faders: 60 mm
- Height: 113 mm (4.4″)
- Width: 380 mm (15.0″)
- Length: 388 mm (15.3″)
- Weight: 5.66 kg (12.5 lbs)