The Reloop RMX-44 BT is a 4-channel Bluetooth DJ club mixer in classic design, including a Bluetooth input with cue function, which offers numerous application possibilities. The intuitive Club mixer layout guarantees a simple overview and allows experienced artists to find their way around immediately.
With 9 inputs and 4 outputs, as well as a 3-band EQ and bipolar filter unit per channel, the RMX-44 BT is not only a full-fledged DJ club mixer, but thanks to Bluetooth compatibility and the 2-band EQ microphone section with talk-over function, it is also ideal for bars, mobile DJs and home setups.
Thanks to the Smart Connectivity Bluetooth input, Smartphones, laptops as well as iPad’s and other devices can be connected quick and easily. In combination with its numerous other connection opportunities, the RMX-44 BT is up to any challenge and adapts perfectly to any application.
FREQUENCY MIXING IN DIGITAL SOUND ARCHITECTURE
For creative frequency mixing, the RMX-44 BT offers dedicated, bi-polar sound filters per channel to allow smooth low- and high-pass fading. The fully digital sound architecture enhances your sound to be clear and punchy in every situation.
HIGH QUALITY DESIGN
The sturdy metal construction and scratch-resistant surface with a deep black metallic finish make the RMX-44 BT extremely durable, despite frequent use and transport. The fabrication meets the industry’s highest quality standards and is visually and haptically particularly attractive. In addition, the stylish and timeless design blends perfectly into any DJ setup.
- 4-channel Bluetooth DJ club mixer
- 9 inputs, 4 outputs
- Symmetrical (XLR) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs
- Smart connectivity Bluetooth input with cue function
- 3-band EQ
- Sound filter, bi-polar filter unit with LPF and HPF
- High-quality surface in deep black metallic
- Sturdy metal construction
- RMX Innofader compatible
- Crossfader curve adjust
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ & talk-over ”Active Ducking Technology” for mic channel
- Headphones output (6.3 mm jack)
- Incl. power cord, instruction manual
- Frequency range 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Inputs: 2x Phono RCA, 6x Line RCA, 1x Mic XLR/Jack
- Outputs: 1 Master XLR (balanced), Master RCA (unbalanced), Booth RCA (unbalanced), Rec RCA (unbalanced), headphones (6,3 mm jack)
- EQ range classic at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -8 dB/+9 dB
- Dimensions: 320 x 106.4 x 379.4 mm
- Weight: 5,4 Kg